Irrigation Services both Commercial and Residential
From single-family homes to large corporate campuses.
24/7 – emergency service
Gardeners’ Guild designs, installs, repairs and maintains all types of systems and controllers.
Including – state of the art Weather Based Smart Irrigation Controllers.
Irrigation system maintenance that includes
- Testing – both diagnostics and audits
- Sprinkler system check. Prior to the growing season turn on systems and check it is operating correctly.
- Irrigation controller (or timer) programming. For an irrigation schedule to water based on plant requirements.
Troubleshooting and Repair for all Irrigation System Makes
- Irrigation sprinklers – to eliminate fines.
- Irrigation Drip systems
- Valve repairs
- Irrigation controller repairs and replacements
We service all commercial and residential properties in these San Francisco Bay Area Counties
- San Francisco
- West Contra Costa
Did you know?
Outdated irrigation systems or undetected leaks will cost you. One sprinkler head leak can lose about 225 gallons in one 15-minute watering cycle.
Signs that you may need sprinkler repair service – besides an obvious leak*
- Your water bill increased suddenly with no visible reason.
- Wet spots or marshy areas.
- Physical damage to sprinkler heads or other system components.
- Plants look stressed, or areas of dry or yellow grass. This can mean too much or not enough water.
*In most cases a tech needs to inspect the system before providing an estimate.
GGI will send a qualified technician to assess the problem and give you an honest, accurate estimate for repairs. Don’t trust any company that offers you a quote over the phone.
Qualifications & Certifications (put logos next to the certifications)
- Knowledgeable about all systems. Can repair complex hydraulic, wiring and fault location problems.
- All inclusive services: design, install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain; testing.
- Regular training on all state-of-the-art systems including weather based smart controllers.
- Trusted for 46 years.
- Certifications – your best assurance of a tech who is industry vetted.
- QWEL – Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper. Recognized by the EPA’s Water Sense Label.
- Landscape Industry Certified in Irrigation – Internationally recognized.
- CLIA – Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor. They collect site data, make recommendations, determine irrigation uniformity and efficiency; manage overall irrigation water use.
- Water rebate tracking – we track San Francisco Bay Area water district rebates. Can help you with them.
- WELO – trained