A design-build approach to your SF Bay Area landscape project means that design and installation are all under one roof.
Your design-build project has the best chance of success when managed by a Landscape Architect with extensive plant knowledge. At Gardeners’ Guild, that’s what you get. Our licensed Landscape Architect also has a degree in Horticulture Sciences from UC Santa Cruz. He also knows every facet of GGl’s services, including irrigation, by working his way up in the company, then graduating from UC Berkeley’s Landscape Architecture program.
We meet with you to discuss your vision. Ask you questions about your lifestyle, aesthetic preferences, and how the landscape will be used.
Feasibility and Technical Analysis
We analyze the site’s elevations, utilities, and other technical features such as a steep grade. This informs the project cost and specifications.
This can sometimes include a schematic, depending on the project.
Design Concept/CAD Planting Plan
Once the proposal is approved, we can provide this, depending on the complexity of your project.
One source for design-build has more advantages!
- Cost – it’s less than hiring separately for these services.
- Time-efficient – one source expedites the process.
- A seamless approach to your project.
- Construction and design teams work together.
- They are in sync with your vision and know your budget.
- Communication is convenient and efficient.
- Scope of work
- Design concept including hardscape elements,
- Irrigation design and drainage
- Plant palette
- CAD plans
- Construction documents
See our construction page for a list of our installation capabilities.