Interior Plant Maintenance, Design, and Installation
The post-COVID workplace is rediscovering the benefits of interior plants! It’s a trend and reflective of the needs of returning workers who say that having plants in their offices embodies the comforts they enjoyed while working remotely. The research shows they are healthier, more productive, and more creative.
Let us transform your office space with plants – for color and texture, softening corners, welcoming visitors and tenants, or attracting shoppers. Our experience is known throughout the Bay Area – since 1972.
Our Interior Plant Services
- Award-winning plant installation and maintenance
- Foliage or flowering plants
- Holiday color
- Innovative doorway plant design
- Wide variety of containers including sustainable
- Living walls
- Purchase or lease options
How our interior plant services work
Complimentary on-site consultation
Whether it’s maintenance or installation. Account Manager, Angela Wrath will survey your space for size, light, decor, and indoor temperature.
We will recommend plant types, sizes, and containers that best compliment your indoor environment.
Includes a plant and container inventory.
Plants that we install are warrantied.
Lease or purchase option.
Our catalog of plants includes lighting requirements and notes which ones clean the air best.
Health Benefits of Interior Plants
- Lowers dust particles by 20 percent. (NASA)
- Some remove up to 87 percent of toxic chemicals every 24 hours.
- A 2014 study found that the presence of plants inside a building increases occupants’ feeling of well-being by 40 percent. Improves workplace productivity, morale and creativity. See more about the health benefits of plants!