Seeking landscape CREW LEADERS for two prestigious public park locations in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate is an experienced green industry professional with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as a CREW LEADER in a commercial setting.
You will manage employees under the direction of the Account Manager while implementing a contractual scope of work and site specific horticultural practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining job records
• Preparing daily time-cards, material use records and daily work schedules
• Daily interaction with park management and staff
• Learning client’s needs and expectations
• Leading landscape staff members in daily site operations
• Helping staff members to develop their skills in landscape operations and horticulture
An important part of your job is to model and direct a safe work environment.
Your conduct is professional at all times
You have these skills:
• Irrigation management
• Water conservation
• Soil and fertilization
• integrated Pest Management
• Landscape operations
• Effective communicator in English; knowledge of Spanish a plus!
Required: Valid California Driver’s License and insurable driving record
Gardeners’ Guild is a Bay Area industry leader in landscape management, headquartered in Richmond.
We are 100% employee owned. We operate with professionalism, honesty, accountability,
teamwork and innovation. These values are the foundation of enduring customer relationships.
Great benefits: ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Medical, Vision and Dental programs. matching 401 (k) program, educational reimbursement, industry credential participation; paid time off.
If this sounds like you – let’s talk!
Contact Maritza Melendez firstname.lastname@example.org
The link below is a PDF file with the full announcement that you can download and print.